The Concession Residences—Southwest Florida Gulf Coast’s premier, 1,200-acre, low-density luxury enclave—took home the “Best Development Award” for communities with 201 to 500 home sites in Sarasota, Florida’s Parade of Homes.
A CORE Development project, The Concession also won “Best Entranceway” and “Best Amenities,” further validating its unsurpassed lifestyle offerings. The Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association also bestowed a cadre of awards upon its stable of elite builders in a number of categories including:
• John Cannon Homes (The Avianna) – Best Overall, Best Architectural Detail and Best Master Suite
• Lee Wetherington Homes (Windsong) – Best Overall and Future ModelM
• Neal Signature Homes (Dominica II) – Best Curb Appeal and Kitchen
• Anchor Builders (Parkhurst) – Best Kitchen and Green Homes Custom One-of-a-Kind
• Johnson Homes of SW Florida (Birkdale) – Best Kitchen and Architectural Detail (tie)
• Arthur Rutenberg (The Santa Monica) – Best Curb Appeal, Kitchen, Master Suite, Floor Plan and Architectural Detail and Overall Winner
“We are honored to receive this prestigious award from the Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association, and proud to work with a group of craftsman-builders who take so much pride in their products and services,” said Mark Bruce, Director of Sales at The Concession Real Estate Company. “We all look forward to maintaining this level of excellence for years to come.”
Considered one of the most desirable gated-community addresses in South Florida, The Concession offers one-half to full acre home sites with preserve and lake views, private roads and no CDD fees. Bucking the stereotypical profile of a luxury golf community “buyer,” The Concession attracts new residents from across multiple generations.
Families are drawn to the vibrant Sarasota/Bradenton metropolitan area, corporate office relocations to nearby Lakewood Ranch, and award-winning schools. Baby Boomers bask in the area’s arts and entertainment options, year-round sunshine and warm weather, and proximity to three international airports.
Set amid towering pines and sprawling live oaks minutes from Florida’s Gulf Coast and the arts and cultural hub of Sarasota, The Concession is a private, gated community featuring 236 pristine estate home sites. Its centerpiece is the nationally ranked Concession Golf Club, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course designed in association with Tony Jacklin, and named for the famous putt Nicklaus conceded to his European counterpart in the 1969 Ryder Cup, resulting in the first tie in Ryder Cup history.